Today I was in agony. Today I didn’t want to be awake but couldn’t even nap due to pain. Today I played World of Warcraft to distract myself and it worked for the hours I sat up to play. This evening I am still in agony but at least I didn’t spend the day thinking about the pain.
- The Truth About Sugar & Chronic ... — So I’ve been trying to reduce my sweet tooth too. I’m still a Pepsi Max addict but I alternate with tea, coffee, water and soda with lime as well now, all unsweetened, not even with sweeteners as I get enough of that in Pepsi (I.e. too much). I’ve also switched to dark chocolate and limit [...]
- On Boobies — I love boobs. I’m a woman with boobs. I’m a bisexual woman who likes other women’s boobs. I don’t like bras. Wearing clothes with Fibromyalgia is not fun anyway. I don’t like the feel of pretty much any fabric against my skin. When at home I wear satin nightwear, cotton pants and sleep in satin [...]
- Support Groups — i must admit I was a skeptic a few years ago about support groups. I’d been offered a place in one for psychotherapy and found the idea horrid. When I’m suicidal the last thing I want is to be surrounded by people. After having fibromyalgia for a while someone suggested I join a Fibro support [...]
- Lonely in London — One of the big problems with living in a vibrant City like London, particularly whilst hosting the Olympic Games, is that there are lots of wonderful things going on, experiences that others are having, that I just cannot be a part of. I cannot use public transport due to my immune system, and thus almost [...]
- Ever just feel so lonely? — I live with my parents and my Cat. I am very rarely alone in or out of the house and yet I feel terribly lonely. Do you remember when you were a teenager and “no-one understands me” was a daily retort? More than ever I find myself wanting to scream that at those around me. [...]